"Flowers in Full Bloom in this Charming Old Niagara" Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara-on-the-Lake by NC_Ziggy

Niagara-on-the-Lake Travel Guide: 128 reviews and 292 photos

A Great Day with New Friends and Strange Trees!

Please bear with me as I try to make some sense out of all the pictures I have on my latest & greatest trip to Canada, Oh, Canada! For now, I'm simply trying to throw some picture here in the hope that it will force me to become more organized and realize that I have an obligation to add some words! I'm sure it will be worth the wait! Ok... Ok! Stop throwing the rotten tomatoes now! Throw money instead! Throw enough and I'll write you a novel! Throw more and I promise not to write a novel! It's your choice... Oh, and come back to see what happens here!

• Pros:Beautiful, Neat Town & Worth a Visit!
  • Cons:Shops were a little tooooo expensive for my budget...
  • In a nutshell:You don't have to spend or buy at every stop, so just enjoy this place for its beauty!
  • Last visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake: Sep 2005
  • Intro Updated Oct 22, 2005

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2008 at 9:10 AM

nice page with lots of beautiful pics taken in prime bloom time in a town we will be exploring in spring and summer of 2008 :-) being in winters, i look forward to those times.

• Carmanah's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2006 at 6:24 PM

You know, I have seen that same tree in bloom here in Vancouver, but it was only once. I have no idea what it is either, haha! Great tips on Niagara-by-the-Lake though. I've never been there, but I've heard it's really nice.. and now I see that it is!

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2005 at 4:12 PM

Lovely shots of Niagara on the Lake. The Prince of Wales hotel has some lovely refurbished rooms, and, when I stayed there years ago, rooms that needed to be - but still wonderful atmosphere.

NC_Ziggy

“Dancing Madly Backwards on a Sea of Air”

Badges & Stats in Niagara-on-the-Lake

Have you been to Niagara-on-the-Lake?

Latest Activity in Niagara-on-the-Lake