"I Got 'Ya! Made You Look!" Davenport by NC_Ziggy

Davenport Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 48 photos

While You're Here, Why Not Take a Look? ;-)

Oh, I feel so badly! I've been to Davenport and even spent a night there. It's a lovely town perched on the banks of the Mississippi River, quite scenic and with some sizzling Music Festivals, I hear. But alas, I have deceived you! Because I've been to Davenport (and would surely go there again) and because I have no pictures of this fair city, and because I would like to have some space to share something I enjoy, and because I can...

I hope Davenport will not mind that I park my bottom here for a while and share some photos with you and VT. There are many reasons that comprise the careful selection of such photos but I declare I can't seem to recall a single one of them... This getting old crap is for the birds!

Butt eye can steal sea! And so, I use this place (in Davenport) as my "Window to the World" offering you a somewhat different perspective from my slightly skewed eye. Perhaps you might compare it to a longing gaze into a dirty toilet... or something like that. You Bee 'Da Judge! Just come & have a Look-See! Hehee!

This Ain't No Wax Museum Either!

Yes, My Friends... Come along on a journey into the realm of the curious and the bizarre! Bugs here, and flowers there! People too & places afar! Oh, and then there are pictures of clouds, the moon, and the stars... Far out, there's even one from Mars!

Some will have words, descriptions if you will... Some will say nothing leaving you still... and silent... and wondering. If you don't "get it" as some surely will(not!), don't worry or fret... Just take another pill! Yes, Jill! I highly suggest you digest another chillpill, Jill! Or John! Or Jinny! Or Jay! Just join me in a gip-joint gin-mill as this... leave with a smile and don't be too p!ssed! Time IS Money they say... I hope I've added to yours and not taken away! Yay! :-)

Hope for the Future

Here's the thing... If we are ever going to get beyond and above the devisive, ugly qualities of human nature, it will likely depend upon future generations. But, hopefully this world will not have to wait for too many more generations to learn from the failures of the past to realize "What a Wonderful World this Could Be"!
To see the pictures currently displayed in the Davenport Hall of Fine Art (Not!), just visit the Travelogues below!

• Intro Updated Apr 23, 2006

• Tugboatguy's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Ziggy, Your review of Davenport reminded me of a terrible ancient telephone number joke- dial DAvenport-0 0 2 short! (guess that groaner really dates me)-Doug

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2007 at 2:45 PM

OK, you, got me! I was looking for a place for Lorna and Curt to sleep and eat tonight enroute to Lansing, MI. You're no help.

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2006 at 9:39 AM

Steve I so enjoyed your birthday greeting. Yep I agree I am a "kool Kat" well at least right now--it is foggy and chilly here this AM hahahahahahaha I always enjoy reading your HP it is most entertaining. XOXOXO Kat

• toni28's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2006 at 12:24 PM

Hi steve I saw that you were on line just to drop by and say hello regars to your family.

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2006 at 7:30 PM

Amazing where those Toronto shots show up... I was sure this wasn't Iowa anymore!!!!! Love your pictures of Master Kam! He is almost as adorable as his grandfather! Give him a year or two, eh?!

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2006 at 7:04 PM

Okay Ricky. Now I see what you have been up to. Nice Work. Nice Photos. Mil Besos!

• Bilimari's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2006 at 5:51 PM

Have Disney called you, yet? Instead, their lawyer may contact you for taking photos of their property. hahaha -Motoko-

NC_Ziggy

“Dancing Madly Backwards on a Sea of Air”

Badges & Stats in Davenport

Have you been to Davenport?

Latest Activity in Davenport