"Irvine, CA. It Must Be Really Tough to Work Here!" Top 5 Page for this destination Irvine by NC_Ziggy
Irvine Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 229 photos
No indeed, this is not my beautiful office. Well heck, it's so far from the look of my office that you'll never see my office here if I have anything to do about it! Where I work, we don't look like much, but we're generally hard-working and try to do our best. I like each customer I have contact with in any given day, to hang up their phone or read the last words of their email feeling a little bit better because I made them smile :-).
I don't guess I have to tell you that every day isn't that way. Why, I'll bet that the good people who work in these picturesque offices bring the same junk we tote to work with us sometimes too! You know... things like children, paying bills, buying gas to get to work, and other personal stuff. We all have 'em. But if I could, I'd beem myself from Hickory, NC to any one of these fine buildings in Irvine, CA from 8-5 and do some danged good work, too! Of course, one condition would have to be that I could beem back home at the end of each day...
Anyways, this is an attractive, cool place to work each day. Not sure how cool it is to get here, but it's pretty cool when you do!
All of the pictures you'll see in these Irvine pages are literally made simply by turning around and taking the shot. Ok, I had to move a little bit, but this is the result of walking down just one street.
I happened to be here for a Regional Meeting of the West Coast New Balance stores (there, I got that plug in!) and the images here were taken in January. Brrrr! Just kidding... the weather was in the 60's. Beautiful!
I've been back again in June of '08, but any pictures taken here wouldn't have improved because it looked just as well-kept and manicured as before.
I hope when you finish here, you'll pop over to my Newport Beach pages to see some pictures taken on a dinner cruise from my recent visit. Strictly business, of course!
But stroll through the "ugly" business park in Irvine first, ok?
- Pros:Working here would be "lovely"
- Cons:Getting here would not
- In a nutshell:A Cool Place to Visit... even if on business
Hey, I just take the pictures here, ok? To my camera-like-eye this is just an example of some new-growth-appendages that... more travel advice
Ok, sometimes I take liberties with tips and their all-encompassing narrow categories. Not trying to be negative, but... more travel advice
NC_Ziggy's Related Pages
Irvine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Irvine~Home of Turtle Rock!"
- "The Popular, Vast, Organized, Nature Loving Yuppy"
- "Irvine Culture by Marty Morawski"
- "Irvine, CA. It Must Be Really Tough to Work Here!"
- "spartan's new Irvine Page"
- "Fun Things to do in Irvine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Irvine
- Hotels in Irvine
- Transportation in Irvine
- Nightlife in Irvine
- Restaurants in Irvine
- Shopping in Irvine
- Warnings and Dangers in Irvine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Irvine
- 9 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Irvine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Irvine
Photos in IrvineSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 47 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hickory Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nags Head Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manteo Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ottawa Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Irvine Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Davenport Intro, 35 photos, 4 travelogues