"Devils Lake" Devils Lake State Park by odyssey1234
Devils Lake State Park Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 27 photos
This used to be one of my favorite day trips while going to school at Madison Wisconsin. It's only about 45 minutes away, great to get out of town for the day and chill out at the lake. The lake is fairly small but is surrounded by these very tall rock cliffs and has trails that go around the lake. If the weather is cooperative, it's nice to hike up somewhere overlooking everything and chill out and just relax for a bit.
odyssey1234's Related Pages
Devils Lake State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The only place to Rock Climb "near "Chicago"
- "Swimming and climbing combination"
- "Devil's Lake can rock you!"
- "Devils Lake"
- "4th of july"
- "Tee Pee at Devils Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Devils Lake State Park
- Hotels in Devils Lake State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Devils Lake State Park
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Devils Lake State Park
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Devils Lake State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Devils Lake State Park
- Antwerp Intro, 3 reviews
- Devils Lake State Park Intro, 1 review
- Hastings Intro, 1 review
- Custer Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.