"Tuscany - splendid cities of art and taste" Tuscany by chuying
Tuscany Travel Guide: 10,667 reviews and 27,355 photos
It is the heart of the Italian Renaissance. Rolling green hills and mountains (yes, even during our winter visit - temp was about 10DC). We spent 7 days in a villa near the central Tuscany - Lucignano. Staying in a villa/farmhouse is a must to experience the most of Tuscany. Of course you need a car to drive through the endless hills.
It's tough to select one picture for the title page - I picked one of my most favorite towns in Tuscany - see the "city of Towers" on the hilltop? (sorry, it's from a far distance - the other side of the hill)
- Pros:Beautiful countryside, full of history and art
- Cons:too much to see/do/eat - too little time
- In a nutshell:Tuscany is the heart of Italy
chuying's Related Pages
Tuscany Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pisa, Siena, Pontedera and more..."
- "Toscana - Quintessential Italia"
- "Toscana, terra dei vini"
- "T O S C A N A"
- "Tuscany, a timeless treasure"
- "Tuscany like a picture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tuscany
- Hotels in Tuscany
- Transportation in Tuscany
- Nightlife in Tuscany
- Restaurants in Tuscany
- Shopping in Tuscany
- Warnings and Dangers in Tuscany
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tuscany
- 11 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tuscany?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tuscany
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Verona Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Siena Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Würzburg Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Colmberg 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Ingolstadt Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cortona 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Tampa Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos