"VEGAS BABY!!" Las Vegas by dejavu2gb

Las Vegas Travel Guide: 8,474 reviews and 17,496 photos

Las Vegas, undoubtably one of the most well known cities in the world, and in 2003 I was very fortunate to visit this wonderful illuminated city.
Although our visit was very short and we could only stay for a night, it was well worth it and we enjoyed every minute of it.
We arrived in Vegas at nighttime and as you enter the strip its just so mindblowing at first you just dont know where to look as there is so much.
Its just like it is on television, all the famous hotels that have now become landmarks are there stanind in all their glory.
I would recommend Las Vegas to anyone, so book now and go go go!!

***APOLOGIES FOR THE INCOMPLETE PAGE, I HAVE TO SCAN IN SOME PICTURES AND I AM MINUS A SCANNER... SO PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES***

• Pros:Light lights lights, themed hotels, lots to see and lots to do, absolutely amazing
  • Cons:Be careful you dont lose all your money!
  • In a nutshell:Amazing!
  • Last visit to Las Vegas: Mar 2003
  • Intro Updated May 10, 2005

• Jan 25, 2007 at 9:02 AM

Las Vegas and Nevada are on my wish list! Happy travelling from Italy... francesca

• DesertRat's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2005 at 9:13 AM

I think one day would be better than the week we spent there two or three years ago. Over time it numbs your senses... even when you have relatives living there as I do!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2005 at 4:29 PM

i won $5 in LV :-)

dejavu2gb

“So many pages in my passport that need loads of stamps on em!”

Badges & Stats in Las Vegas

Have you been to Las Vegas?

Latest Activity in Las Vegas