"Charming Cologne" Cologne by dejavu2gb
Cologne Travel Guide: 1,609 reviews and 4,007 photos
With its beautiful Cathedral, tree lined avenues, and laid back restaurants and bars Cologne, is a very attractive city with lots to do.
Perfect for that short weekend break, to get away from it all.
- Pros:Very attractive city with lots to do. Nice restaurants and bars.
dejavu2gb's Related Pages
Cologne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Cologne"
- "Koelsh, ja wohl"
- "Köln am Rhein"
- "Roman History, Magnificent Cathedral, and Kölsch"
- "My big neighbour, Cologne (Köln)!"
- "Cologne under Construction"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cologne
- Hotels in Cologne
- Transportation in Cologne
- Nightlife in Cologne
- Restaurants in Cologne
- Shopping in Cologne
- Warnings and Dangers in Cologne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cologne
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Cologne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cologne
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hong Kong Intro, 53 reviews, 157 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Graz Intro, 28 reviews, 111 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 35 reviews, 92 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 20 reviews, 67 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 68 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concelho de Macau Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reading Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos