"Welcome to Copenhagen..." Copenhagen by dejavu2gb

Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,906 reviews and 9,834 photos

Since my first ever trip to Scandinavia, I have fallen in love with it. So in my quest to visit all the Scandinavian countries, Denmark's Capital Copenhagen was one of the last I had the pleasure of visiting.
We spent 2 fantastic days in this gorgeous city where everything has a touch of style to it.
I will give the Danes lots of credit in saying that they are such a stylish nation, everything always has a touch of class to it.
Compact enough to walk around in we never had the need to use public transport, because we walked all over.
The locals were very friendly and helpful at all times, and spoke very good English.
Definitely will return again.

• Pros:Friendly locals that speak fantastic English, nice bars and restaurants.
  • Cons:Can be a touch expensive, so take lots of cash.
  • In a nutshell:This place has style! I like it!!
  • Last visit to Copenhagen: Dec 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 18, 2006

• ophiro's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2005 at 10:34 AM

i love scandinavia and i hope to visit all the countries there someday ! great page - hello from israel

• Jenniflower's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2005 at 11:48 AM

Nyhavn is STUNNING! And the town hall pic is also cool... the fog makes it mysterious... thx for a cool page!

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2005 at 3:56 AM

You've got to have scary guards, what's the point of having ones that smile at you! I was so little when I went, I can't remember much more than the little mermaid, so thanks for reminding me!

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2005 at 7:05 AM

Great you've been to Copenhagen! I would love to visit it! Hahaha, I know it is only 'next door' for me, but I still haven't been. Hopefully some day :-))

• starship's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2005 at 7:15 AM

Very good coverage of attractions in Copenhagen and nice style of writing. Always nice to be able to see the VT'er in pictures!

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2005 at 5:17 AM

Your cover photo alone is enough to make me want to book a trip to Copenhagen. It's gorgeous. Wish you had more pics here.

dejavu2gb

“So many pages in my passport that need loads of stamps on em!”

Badges & Stats in Copenhagen

Have you been to Copenhagen?

Latest Activity in Copenhagen