"Welcome to Copenhagen..." Copenhagen by dejavu2gb
Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,914 reviews and 9,759 photos
Since my first ever trip to Scandinavia, I have fallen in love with it. So in my quest to visit all the Scandinavian countries, Denmark's Capital Copenhagen was one of the last I had the pleasure of visiting.
We spent 2 fantastic days in this gorgeous city where everything has a touch of style to it.
I will give the Danes lots of credit in saying that they are such a stylish nation, everything always has a touch of class to it.
Compact enough to walk around in we never had the need to use public transport, because we walked all over.
The locals were very friendly and helpful at all times, and spoke very good English.
Definitely will return again.
- Pros:Friendly locals that speak fantastic English, nice bars and restaurants.
- Cons:Can be a touch expensive, so take lots of cash.
- In a nutshell:This place has style! I like it!!
Undoubtably one of the most visited sights in Copenhagen, is The Little Mermaid. Presented by Carl Jacobsen from... more travel advice
The Royal Theatre in Denmark is the most prestigeous theatre in Denmark. Playing host to both international as well as... more travel advice
dejavu2gb's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "THE ROYAL CITY OF COPENHAGEN"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- "little mermaid’s city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 7 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
Photos in CopenhagenSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hong Kong Intro, 53 reviews, 157 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Graz Intro, 28 reviews, 111 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 35 reviews, 92 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 20 reviews, 67 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 68 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concelho de Macau Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reading Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos