"Fürth - under-estimated and well worth seeing!" Fürth by AnnaLupilla
Fürth Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 117 photos
Last saturday I had a day off from my baby and husband and everything, so I took the chance and finally did IT! It is a little bit difficult to explain IT, when you're a citizen of Nürnberg. But ... oh ... yes ... at about 9.30 am I really descended to the subway at Aufseßplatz direction Fürth Klinikum ... I deboarded about 15 to 20 minutes later at Fürth Stadthalle.
As the city has been spared by the Ally during World War II, a big part of the historical cityscape could be preserved.
As messured by the number of inhabitants, with more than 2000 historical buildings Fürth features the highest concentration of benchmarks in Bavaria.
In Fürth you can read the historical development of the city step by step off the cityscape like in hardly any other big city in Germany: various monuments and streetscapes testify until today the constructional background of the city: from the provincial heart of the Old Town, built after Thirty Years' War, to the metropolitan Wilhelmilian Style.
Fürth is a city with a rich choice of culture, arts, well sports (maybe a LITTLE bit), music, festivals and way more. To get to know it, you need quite some time.
On the following pages I want to introduce you to Nürnberg's archrival Fürth. You simply have to take a step through the door and find out yourself ... I hope you enjoy!!
In this house (Johann) Georg Ritter von Schuh was born on November 17, 1846 († July 2, 1918 in Starnberg). He was... more travel advice
AnnaLupilla's Related Pages
Fürth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Furth - My birthplace"
- "Fürth - under-estimated and well worth seeing!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fürth
- Hotels in Fürth
- Transportation in Fürth
- Restaurants in Fürth
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Fürth
- 9 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Fürth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fürth
Top 10 Pages
- Nürnberg Intro, 389 reviews, 267 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 132 reviews, 16 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mazatlán Intro, 63 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puebla de Zaragoza Intro, 33 reviews, 2 travelogues
- Kirchensittenbach Intro, 30 reviews
- Morelia Intro, 28 reviews
Latest Fürth hotel reviews
- Hotel-Restaurant Brasserie Baumann
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 24, 2012