"Celestún" Celestùn by AnnaLupilla
Celestùn Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 49 photos
Along the coast of the Gulf of México between the States of Yucatán and Campeche is the natural biosphere reserve of Celestun. A natural habitat of the pink flamingo, here a visitor can witness a spectacular nature show of hundreds of these birds as they proceed by boat through the peaceful coastal waters. In addition to the flamingo, this area also provides shelter to over 70 bird species, different reptiles and fish species, such as the carey turtle, black crocodile, pink crane and a number of parrot species.
Celestun is unique, incomparable with any other region of Mexico. The local inhabitants welcome the visitor to stay to enjoy the delicious cuisine that they offer at an incredibly low cost.
AnnaLupilla's Related Pages
Celestùn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flamingos in the Land of Flamenco"
- "Nature reserve at Celestùn"
- "Celestun; the pink flamingo colonies"
- "Pictures of Celestun"
- "Celestún, Yucatán"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Celestùn
- Hotels in Celestùn
- Restaurants in Celestùn
- Warnings and Dangers in Celestùn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Celestùn
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Celestùn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Celestùn
Top 10 Pages
- Nürnberg Intro, 389 reviews, 267 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 132 reviews, 16 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mazatlán Intro, 63 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puebla de Zaragoza Intro, 33 reviews, 2 travelogues
- Kirchensittenbach Intro, 30 reviews
- Morelia Intro, 28 reviews