Coyoacán Off The Beaten Path Tips by AnnaLupilla
Coyoacán Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 0 photos
Avenida Universidad runs from north to south, and Quevedo from east to west. In the intersection of these two avenues there is a little roundabout or glorieta. Its southwest quadrant corresponds to Chimalistac neighborhood, while its northeast quadrant to the different Colonias that make up Coyoacan neighborhood, which must not be confused with the Coyoacan borough, which is really huge, extending as far as Ciudad Universitaria.
On this intersection and its surrounding area there are several bookstores; all of them have a wide assortment of books and offer as well coffee shops, book presentations, concerts and records, in addition to second-hand books and many other things that cater to all tastes and budgets.
Other Contact: Av. Universidad and Miguel Angel
More Reviews (16)
AnnaLupilla's Related Pages
Coyoacán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Place of Coyotes"
- "Coyoacan - Frida Kahlo's home town"
- "Coyoacán - Place of the Coyotes"
- "Coyoacan - More than just Frida's House"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coyoacán
- Transportation in Coyoacán
- Nightlife in Coyoacán
- Restaurants in Coyoacán
- See All...
Explore the World
- Leshan Grand Buddha
- Manarola Off The Beaten Path
- Fraser Island Off The Beaten Path
- Palm Coast.
- Kamloops Off The Beaten Path
- Saint-Tropez Off The Beaten Path
- Svalbard Off The Beaten Path
- Murmansk Off The Beaten Path
- Tallahassee Off The Beaten Path
- Afghanistan Off The Beaten Path
- Cemetery and Ghosts
Badges & Stats in Coyoacán
- 17 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Coyoacán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coyoacán
Top 10 Pages
- Nürnberg Intro, 389 reviews, 267 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 132 reviews, 16 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mazatlán Intro, 63 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puebla de Zaragoza Intro, 33 reviews, 2 travelogues
- Kirchensittenbach Intro, 30 reviews
- Morelia Intro, 28 reviews