"Morelia - La Preciosa" Morelia by AnnaLupilla
Morelia Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 141 photos
I just arrived to Morelia few hours ago in the afternoon after an interesting journey of four hours directly from Mexico DF. The city center is Cultural Heritage and I definitely understand why. The first thing I thought enter Plaza de Armas, the central square, was WOW! And to be true, it reminded me a lot of Bamberg, the city where I studied in Germany. The plan is, to stay here till sunday noon the journey goes on to Patzcuaro.
I have got quite a list of 'must sees', so tomorrow will be a tough day in touristing. Of course I am going to keep you up to date about what I see and so on.
AnnaLupilla's Related Pages
Morelia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A beautiful & quiet colonial town..."
- "Morelia - a beautiful UNESCO city"
- "Morelia, February 2004"
- "Morelia - La Preciosa"
- "Capital of Michoacan."
- "orchids city,keeping the look of ancient times..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Morelia
- Hotels in Morelia
- Transportation in Morelia
- Nightlife in Morelia
- Restaurants in Morelia
- Shopping in Morelia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Morelia
- 28 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Morelia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morelia
Top 10 Pages
- Nürnberg Intro, 389 reviews, 267 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 132 reviews, 16 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mazatlán Intro, 63 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puebla de Zaragoza Intro, 33 reviews, 2 travelogues
- Kirchensittenbach Intro, 30 reviews
- Morelia Intro, 28 reviews