"Teotihuacan - City Of The Gods" Teotihuacán by AnnaLupilla
Teotihuacán Travel Guide: 216 reviews and 636 photos
OK, sixth of january 2006 ... and I already made my first trip. This trip led me to Teotihuacan in the State of Mexico.
By its impressing size, Teotihuacan must have been really important in its time. Just imagine yourself 175,000 people at that sight. It really must have been noisy there ... and for my personal thinking, this doesn't really match to the initial silence I found there today. Soon, I gonna tell you more about my trip there and whatever you have to know about Teotihuacan. Just give me some time ... por favor!
- Pros:Really impressing Piramide del Sol
- Cons:Not that beautiful as for example Monte Alban (Oaxaca)
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit of course, but do it in the morning!
AnnaLupilla's Related Pages
Teotihuacán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Under the Hothothothot Mexican Sun"
- "Meeting the gods"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Teotihuacán
- Hotels in Teotihuacán
- Transportation in Teotihuacán
- Nightlife in Teotihuacán
- Restaurants in Teotihuacán
- Shopping in Teotihuacán
- Warnings and Dangers in Teotihuacán
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Teotihuacán
- 11 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Teotihuacán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Teotihuacán
Top 10 Pages
- Nürnberg Intro, 389 reviews, 267 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 132 reviews, 16 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mazatlán Intro, 63 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puebla de Zaragoza Intro, 33 reviews, 2 travelogues
- Kirchensittenbach Intro, 30 reviews
- Morelia Intro, 28 reviews