"Welcome to Panajachel" Panajachel by AnnaLupilla
Panajachel Travel Guide: 132 reviews and 288 photos
In Panajachel, a town known as the Garden of the Americas due to its beauty, you'll find a colorful and hospidable paradise. Without a doubt, Panajachel is a gift to the world. From here you'll be able to visit all of the twelve towns that surround the lake, each of them named after a diciple.
AnnaLupilla's Related Pages
Panajachel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Panajachel . . . Where it's okay to be a gringo"
- "On the shores of Lake Atitlàn"
- "Tourist Central on Lake Atitlan"
- "Panajachel on Lago de Atitlan"
- "Panajachel, Guatemala"
- "8th Wonder of the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Panajachel
- Hotels in Panajachel
- Transportation in Panajachel
- Nightlife in Panajachel
- Restaurants in Panajachel
- Shopping in Panajachel
- Warnings and Dangers in Panajachel
- See All...
Explore the World
- Segamat Hotels
- Cayman Islands
- Little Exuma Island
- Gillette Castle State Park
- Saqqarah Hotels
- Ortisei Hotels
- Cosmópolis Hotels
- Lach Hotels
- Charlottetown Hotels
- Washington Crossing State Park
- Puerto Maldonado
- Estado de Tamaulipas
- Isla de La Plata
Badges & Stats in Panajachel
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Panajachel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Panajachel
Top 10 Pages
- Nürnberg Intro, 389 reviews, 267 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 132 reviews, 16 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mazatlán Intro, 63 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puebla de Zaragoza Intro, 33 reviews, 2 travelogues
- Kirchensittenbach Intro, 30 reviews
- Morelia Intro, 28 reviews