"Abtswind" Abtswind by AnnaLupilla
Abtswind Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Abtswind is a small village in the district of Kitzingen. I remember that we passed here on many Sunday afternoons going back home from my Grandpa's in Kitzingen on the way to Hersbruck, to go for a walk and afterwards in fall have a great cake of onions.
The village has got about 800 inhabitants.
In this town the cloister of Ebrach shared the reignment with the Earls of Castell. After the cloisters secularisation in 1803 and the mediatisation of the Earls in 1806, both as favor of the Bavarians, the village was overscribed to the Earls of Wuerzburg (Erzherzog Ferdinand of Tuscany).
- Pros:This is a very neat little city
- Cons:Public transportation ... better don't ask.
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit to enjoy delicious ... onion cake!
AnnaLupilla's Related Pages
Abtswind Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Abtswind
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Abtswind?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abtswind
Top 10 Pages
- Nürnberg Intro, 389 reviews, 267 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 132 reviews, 16 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mazatlán Intro, 63 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 20 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puebla de Zaragoza Intro, 33 reviews, 2 travelogues
- Kirchensittenbach Intro, 30 reviews
- Morelia Intro, 28 reviews