"Skiathos 2003" Top 5 Page for this destination Skiathos by Cham
Skiathos Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 173 photos
I spent a week in skiathos last year for a quick break. We stayed in La Luna Apartments with the best hotel manager on the planet Dimitri.
The island is as close to paradise as you can possibly get. The beaches were never crowded. The water was clear and the locals were very friendly. Together with this island not being very touristy and the food being absolutely amazing it was almost perfect.
It's another place, like the UAE where there is hardly any crime and therefore you feel safe wandering around the island late at night.
The Island has one proper road which runs the whole length of one side of the island, and a very regular bus service runs until late at night, although if you are nearer the town the buses get very crowded, in fact i have no idea how they managed to get that many people on there.
As part of the boat tour we were taken to the most northernly point of the island where up on top of the cliffs the... more travel advice
Although the accomodation was pretty basic, the Rooms were suprisingly cool and the airconditioning was never used. Bus... more travel advice
Cham's Related Pages
Skiathos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skiathos 2006"
- "A Very Green Island"
- "Skiathos 2003"
- "Skiathos Sunshine"
- "Beach lovers paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skiathos
- Hotels in Skiathos
- Transportation in Skiathos
- Nightlife in Skiathos
- Restaurants in Skiathos
- Shopping in Skiathos
- Warnings and Dangers in Skiathos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skiathos
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Skiathos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skiathos
Photos in SkiathosSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 110 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lebanon Intro, 23 reviews, 7 photos
- Madrid Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
- Dubai Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skiathos Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Beirut Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Brentwood Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Baalbeck Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo