"My Hometown" Brentwood by Cham
Brentwood Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 24 photos
There was outrage about this view and as such they started opening new pubs and bars to change the view of brentwood being a sleepy friendly place... now the crime rate has gone up (still not too bad though) and it's not such a bad place to be for the nightlife.
Brentwood is where i was born and raised and is a very good area... they have some of the best schools in the country (well two of them) and it still retains some of it's sleepy charm. It has great transport links to london, and is far away enough to enjoy clean air and relaxed atmosphere.
Honestly if you're doing the whole of England in a few days I wouldn't bother but if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city then it's only a 30 minute train ride away from liverpool st.
Chavs are a result of inbreeding in some of the rougher parts of essex and kent, in fact all the home counties...... more travel advice
During the 1960's the Bunker started like as a Royal Air Force ROTOR station, then a regional government headquarters,... more travel advice
Cham's Related Pages
Brentwood Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Phil's Brentwood page"
- "My Hometown"
- "My Brentwood"
- "awaiting flowers to be there again"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brentwood
- Hotels in Brentwood
- Transportation in Brentwood
- Nightlife in Brentwood
- Restaurants in Brentwood
- Shopping in Brentwood
- Warnings and Dangers in Brentwood
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brentwood
- 11 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Brentwood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brentwood
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 110 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lebanon Intro, 23 reviews, 7 photos
- Madrid Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
- Dubai Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Brentwood Intro, 11 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skiathos Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Beirut Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Baalbeck Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo