"My Hometown" Brentwood by Cham
Brentwood Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 23 photos
There was outrage about this view and as such they started opening new pubs and bars to change the view of brentwood being a sleepy friendly place... now the crime rate has gone up (still not too bad though) and it's not such a bad place to be for the nightlife.
Brentwood is where i was born and raised and is a very good area... they have some of the best schools in the country (well two of them) and it still retains some of it's sleepy charm. It has great transport links to london, and is far away enough to enjoy clean air and relaxed atmosphere.
Honestly if you're doing the whole of England in a few days I wouldn't bother but if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city then it's only a 30 minute train ride away from liverpool st.
A lot of the old carvery's are being taken over by other people and they're turning them into normal restaurants. For... more travel advice
Another Jekyl and Hyde place, During the week is very calm chilled out and the food is good... on the weekend it's... more travel advice
Cham's Related Pages
Brentwood Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Phil's Brentwood page"
- "My Hometown"
- "My Brentwood"
- "awaiting flowers to be there again"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brentwood
- Hotels in Brentwood
- Transportation in Brentwood
- Nightlife in Brentwood
- Restaurants in Brentwood
- Shopping in Brentwood
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brentwood
- 9 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Brentwood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brentwood
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 110 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lebanon Intro, 23 reviews, 7 photos
- Madrid Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Berlin Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
- Dubai Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skiathos Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Beirut Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Brentwood Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Baalbeck Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo