"Constantinople" Istanbul by moschos
Istanbul Travel Guide: 7,991 reviews and 20,866 photos
Constantinople (Greek: Κωνσταντινούπολις, Kōnstantinoúpolis; Latin: Nova Roma or Constantinopolis; Ottoman Turkish: قسطنطینیه, Kostantiniyye and modern Turkish: İstanbul) was the capital of the Roman, Eastern Roman, Byzantine, Latin, and Ottoman Empires. Throughout most of the Middle Ages, Constantinople was Europe's largest and wealthiest city.
moschos' Related Pages
Istanbul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STROLLING THROUGH ISTANBUL"
- "The only city in the world build in 2 continents"
- "Istanbul not/and Constantinople"
- "istanbul tips"
- "My Beloved Istanbul"
- "Beauty, Culture, & History - All In One Place!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Istanbul
- Hotels in Istanbul
- Transportation in Istanbul
- Nightlife in Istanbul
- Restaurants in Istanbul
- Shopping in Istanbul
- Warnings and Dangers in Istanbul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Istanbul
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Istanbul
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandroupolis Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Germany Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Wuppertal Intro, 3 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucerne Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Cannes Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Kitzbühel Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Istanbul Intro, 1 photo