"Culture Day" Tokyo by jenfriend
Tokyo Travel Guide: 4,348 reviews and 11,118 photos
On 3 November, it is the culture day in Japan. People will wear traditonal costume and visit the shrine and temple to wish good fortune.
It's just a 10-minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station (south exit). It's open from 9am to 4:30pm but gate will be closed... more travel advice
jenfriend's Related Pages
Tokyo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "T o k y o"
- "Tragedy in Japan"
- "Tokyo - I love this place ! Old, New, & Happening"
- "Tokyo East Tokyo West"
- "Tune In Tokyo!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tokyo
- Hotels in Tokyo
- Transportation in Tokyo
- Nightlife in Tokyo
- Restaurants in Tokyo
- Shopping in Tokyo
- Warnings and Dangers in Tokyo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tokyo
- 5 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tokyo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tokyo
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos
- Hachioji Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Kamakura Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Tateyama Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Okutama-ko Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Nikko Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Chichibu Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Kawagoe Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Kawasaki Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Japan Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.