"At the Foot of the Olympics" Top 5 Page for this destination Port Angeles by chewy3326
Port Angeles Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 76 photos
Port Angeles, pop. 19,000, lies on the northern Olympic Peninsula, sandwiched between the Strait of Juan de Fuca and the Olympic Mountains. The town itself isn't of too much interest; it consists mainly of motels, some visitor facilities, a city pier, and an airport. Most people use Port Angeles as a jumping-off point into Olympic National Park. Still, you can wander around the town and of course, eat Dungeness crab, the area seafood specialty.
Elwha Valley is a very beautiful, off-the-beaten-track valley. The main things to do in the valley include Madison... more travel advice
chewy3326's Related Pages
Port Angeles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Olympic National Park...and more"
- "Port Angeles, Washington"
- "Gateway to Olympic National Park"
- "At the Foot of the Olympics"
- "Port Angeles"
- "Gateway to the Olympics"
- "Cool town near the sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Angeles
- Hotels in Port Angeles
- Transportation in Port Angeles
- Nightlife in Port Angeles
- Restaurants in Port Angeles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Angeles
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Port Angeles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Angeles
Photos in Port AngelesSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 110 reviews, 214 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shenandoah National Park Intro, 55 reviews, 118 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 46 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 40 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mammoth Lakes Intro, 37 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sequoia National Park Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nan-t'ou Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 37 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-chung Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos
- California Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos