"Seaside Beauty" La Push by chewy3326
La Push Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 30 photos
At La Push, unlike the beaches at Kalaloch, you're on Indian Reservation land and not National park (though Rialto, Second and Third Beaches) are within the park. However, this doesn't detract from the experience, since you'll still find beautiful ocean views and seastacks and beaches around the settlement. It's a nice day-trip from Forks.
On many maps, you wouldn't find "First Beach" anywhere, though it does exist, right inside the La Push townsite. Driving... more travel advice
Rialto Beach can be accessed from La Push by driving north to the Mora Campground. This beach offers seastacks and good... more travel advice
chewy3326's Related Pages
La Push Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "God's Own Beach"
- "Seaside Beauty"
- "Worth the Drive -"
- "Wet weekend..."
- "Best beach ever!"
- "The Washington Coast"
- "marmalady's new La Push Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Push
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to La Push?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Push
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 110 reviews, 214 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shenandoah National Park Intro, 55 reviews, 118 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 46 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 40 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mammoth Lakes Intro, 37 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sequoia National Park Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nan-t'ou Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 37 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-chung Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos
- California Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos