"Forks, the Timber Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Forks by chewy3326
Forks Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 32 photos
Forks is a rather nondescript town in the western part of the Olympic Peninsula, with it's main purpose being to serve as a base for exploring the nearby Olympic National Park. Forks' history is based very much on timber and logging (the reason why I chose this picture). In the picture above, the clear-cut region is in Olympic National Forest, and the un-cut trees form the boundary of Olympic National Park. It's very sad.
Forks consists mainly of some motels and stores based around US 101.
chewy3326's Related Pages
Forks Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Forks - home of the Twilight Saga"
- "Twilight of the Vampires"
- "Overview of Forks, Washington"
- "Forks, the Timber Town"
- "TWILIGHT put this town on the map"
- "Forks Page"
- "I never read the books but I've been to Forks!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Forks
- Hotels in Forks
- Restaurants in Forks
- Warnings and Dangers in Forks
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Forks
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Forks?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Forks
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 110 reviews, 214 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shenandoah National Park Intro, 55 reviews, 118 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 46 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 40 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mammoth Lakes Intro, 37 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sequoia National Park Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nan-t'ou Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 37 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-chung Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos
- California Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos