Sequoia National Park Warnings Or Dangers Tips by chewy3326 Top 5 Page for this destination
Sequoia National Park Warnings and Dangers: 21 reviews and 18 photos
In parts of Sequoia National Park (mainly Mineral King Valley), marmots who awake from their winter hibernation in late spring and early summer will feed on the radiator hoses of cars to get necessary minerals. So watch out for your car, and try to get chicken wire or something along those lines to protect your car from biting marmots.
More Reviews (33)
chewy3326's Related Pages
Sequoia National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I Had to Tell a Tree about a Girl: Sequoia"
- "Sequoia National Park:California Family Adventure"
- "Sequoias reside in mountainous terrain"
- "The hidden park"
- "Sierra Nevada at its Best - SEQUOIA NAT PARK"
- "SEQUOIA & KINGS CANYON NATIONAL PARK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sequoia National Park
- Hotels in Sequoia National Park
- Transportation in Sequoia National Park
- Nightlife in Sequoia National Park
- Restaurants in Sequoia National Park
- Shopping in Sequoia National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Sequoia National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ocean View Hotels
- Pikes Peak State Park Hotels
- Lachhiwala Hotels
- Colwall Hotels
- Birmingham Warnings and Dangers
- State of Himachal Pradesh Warnings and Dangers
- Kissimmee Warnings and Dangers
- Africa Warnings and Dangers
- Betcha I can tell ya where ya got dem shoes!"
- New Zealand Warnings and Dangers
- Lago di Garda Warnings and Dangers
- Safe town
- Hampi Warnings and Dangers
- Alaska Warnings and Dangers
- Mount Rainier National Park Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Sequoia National Park
- 34 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Sequoia National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sequoia National Park
- Posted in Travel Yosemite National Park Forum "RE: Yosemite to Las Vegas"
- Commented on one of phil_uk_net's Sequoia National Park travel pages
- Wrote a Review Crystal Cave Road about Crystal Cave Trail in Sequoia National Park Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Crystal Cave Road"
- updated a Sequoia National Park Travelogue "Sequoia Meadows"
Photos in Sequoia National ParkSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 110 reviews, 214 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shenandoah National Park Intro, 55 reviews, 118 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 46 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 40 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mammoth Lakes Intro, 37 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sequoia National Park Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nan-t'ou Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 37 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-chung Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos
- California Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (4)
Latest Sequoia National Park hotel reviews
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village
- 701 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Moro Rock- 9 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Tunnel Log- 6 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Crystal Cave Trail- 5 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Sherman Tree- 4 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Sequoia National Park- 7 Reviews, 15 Photos
- King's Canyon National Park- 5 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Congress Trail- 2 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Hospital Rock- 3 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Lake Kaweah- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Tokopah Falls- 1 Reviews, 5 Photos