"Bigness" Top 5 Page for this destination Sequoia National Park by chewy3326
Sequoia National Park Travel Guide: 291 reviews and 629 photos
The picture explains it all for you. It's giant. 2700 years old. 275 feet tall. 36 feet diameter at the base. World's largest living thing.
Though Sequoia National Park isn't my favorite, I like it very much. The scenery here is very diverse, from dry foothills to deep canyons, high peaks, giant trees, and lakes. It's also a good place to hike: trails lead to meadows, waterfalls, and views. The best hiking in the park (in my opinion) is at Little Baldy, near Dorst Creek, and Mineral King Valley, in the southern part of the park.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, giant sequoias, sparse crowds
- Cons:ugly development at Wuksachi Lodge
The narrow and winding Crystal Cave Road is only 7 miles long, but has over 100 turns as it twists its way through... more travel advice
Don't feed, pet, touch, or do anything to park animals. Not only is bad for animals, it's also illegal. more travel advice
chewy3326's Related Pages
Sequoia National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I Had to Tell a Tree about a Girl: Sequoia"
- "Sequoia National Park:California Family Adventure"
- "Sequoias reside in mountainous terrain"
- "The hidden park"
- "Sierra Nevada at its Best - SEQUOIA NAT PARK"
- "SEQUOIA & KINGS CANYON NATIONAL PARK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sequoia National Park
- Hotels in Sequoia National Park
- Transportation in Sequoia National Park
- Nightlife in Sequoia National Park
- Restaurants in Sequoia National Park
- Shopping in Sequoia National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Sequoia National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sequoia National Park
- 34 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Sequoia National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sequoia National Park
- Posted in Travel Yosemite National Park Forum "RE: Yosemite to Las Vegas"
- Commented on one of phil_uk_net's Sequoia National Park travel pages
- Wrote a Review Crystal Cave Road about Crystal Cave Trail in Sequoia National Park Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Crystal Cave Road"
- updated a Sequoia National Park Travelogue "Sequoia Meadows"
Photos in Sequoia National ParkSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 110 reviews, 214 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shenandoah National Park Intro, 55 reviews, 118 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 46 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 40 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mammoth Lakes Intro, 37 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sequoia National Park Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nan-t'ou Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 37 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-chung Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos
- California Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (4)
Latest Sequoia National Park hotel reviews
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village
- 701 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013