"A Beautiful Land" United States of America by chewy3326
United States of America Travel Guide: 282,696 reviews and 647,539 photos
I've lived in the US for all my life, and as I've found, it's a big and beautiful country. The US offers everything from unspoiled wilderness to big cities, alpine mountainscapes to sandy beaches. Sometimes, I think it's a shame the country's so big; I'll never finish exploring it. Still, the wide open spaces and blue skies are inspiring. It's without a doubt that everyone in the world should take a trip to the US; it's diversity and it's wide range of scenery is very entrancing.
This is in no particular order.
1. Mount Rainier National Park
2. San Francisco
3. Sequoia National Park
4. Olympic National Park
These are the UNESCO World Heritage Sites I have visited in the USA:
Olympic National Park
Statue of Liberty
University of Virginia
I'm usually don't travel just to see World Heritage Sites, it's generally that they sometimes fall on my path.
Kings Canyon National Park occupies over 400,000 acres of the wildest terrain in the Sierra Nevada. It lies about 100... more travel advice
In the United States of America, Olympic National Park is about as good as it gets. This is the most wild and one of the... more travel advice
chewy3326's Related Pages
United States of America Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BASAIC's USA Page"
- "A constant work in progress"
- "United States: A Melting Pot"
- "America the Beautiful"
- "Saying Goodbye to the United States of America"
- "THE UNITED STATES"
- "USA - several trips"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United States of America
- Hotels in United States of America
- Transportation in United States of America
- Nightlife in United States of America
- Restaurants in United States of America
- Shopping in United States of America
- Warnings and Dangers in United States of America
- See All...
Badges & Stats in United States of America
- 668 Reviews
- 1,152 Photos
- 21 Forum posts
- 48 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United States of America
- Uploaded a Photo to "California: Kings Canyon National Park"
- Wrote a Review California: Kings Canyon National Park in United States of America Off The Beaten Path
- Posted in Travel Yosemite National Park Forum "RE: Yosemite to Las Vegas"
- created a United States of America Travelogue "National Park Entrance Signs"
Photos in United States of AmericaSee All Photos (1152)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 110 reviews, 214 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shenandoah National Park Intro, 55 reviews, 118 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 46 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 40 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mammoth Lakes Intro, 37 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sequoia National Park Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nan-t'ou Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 37 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-chung Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos
- California Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (4)
Top United States of America hotels
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Key West Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 3979 Photos
- San Francisco Hotels
- 9084 Reviews - 19094 Photos
- Chicago Hotels
- 5837 Reviews - 11880 Photos
- Honolulu Hotels
- 1987 Reviews - 4711 Photos
- Los Angeles Hotels
- 4343 Reviews - 8598 Photos
- Miami Beach Hotels
- 1031 Reviews - 2075 Photos
- New Orleans Hotels
- 4165 Reviews - 7174 Photos
- Atlanta Hotels
- 1477 Reviews - 2638 Photos
- Kissimmee Hotels
- 181 Reviews - 351 Photos
- Virginia Beach Hotels
- 361 Reviews - 503 Photos