chewy3326's profile photo

Personal Pages (2)

Thai-Guy's Profile Photo
Thai-Guy Jan 4, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Happy New Year!

I just saw your pics of Lake O'Hara on the Tip Of The Day. Very Nice! Just when I thought I had enough reasons to visit Canada (BC), you just added 1 more to my list. Thanks.

VT_Tipoftheday's Profile Photo
VT_Tipoftheday Dec 14, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Hey Chewy!

Just wanted to congratulate you on Tip of the Day! The photography was beautiful, and you showed me a place I had never heard of and may never have seen without your dedication to National Parks! Truly admirable!

In addition to being featured on our VT_TipoftheDay Profile page ("Welcome to VirtualTourist's Tip of the Day page!" - VT_Tipoftheday's Profile), you’ll also be on our VT Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/VirtualTourist) and our VT Twitter (twitter.com/#!/VirtualTouris...), so feel free to link to them or retweet! And keep up the great tips!

Congrats again!
Blake

Segolily's Profile Photo
Segolily Sep 4, 2009 at 7:25 AM

Hi, you were the featured member when I signed on, just stopping by to say hello.

BruceDunning's Profile Photo
BruceDunning Aug 3, 2009 at 1:40 PM

It looks to me like you have traveled a lot-but always more to see. I have 15 years planned yet, and by then may get too old to want to or try to.

MikeBird's Profile Photo
MikeBird Nov 30, 2008 at 2:39 AM

I like your sign in photo - is it of a Marmot? Any tips or pages that relate to Marmots as I think they're terrific mammals. I've seen them in the Alps and Pyrenees and heard them whistling! Thanks, Mike

WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
WorldMeet2008 Jul 22, 2008 at 7:59 AM

Your next trip? Make it really unique! It's not too late to attend WM08 - Jerusalem, Tel Aviv & Dead- Sea on 25- 28th Sept (+Petra 29-30th). We want to double the num of attendees to 100! Click to learn where, when, what, how, how much! Avi [FruitLover

Shihar's Profile Photo
Shihar Sep 15, 2007 at 6:50 AM

Hey Chewy.. Just stopping by to say HI! Hope you are doing well

kathymof's Profile Photo
kathymof Aug 28, 2007 at 9:29 AM

AMAZING butterfly photo - gorgeous! --Kathy

Callavetta's Profile Photo
Callavetta Jul 18, 2007 at 8:34 AM

Love your marmot... and your quote! Yosemite is indeed a glorious place.

margaretvn's Profile Photo
margaretvn Jul 1, 2007 at 3:05 AM

enjoyed your page and lovely photos