"Newport" Newport by Princess104
Newport Travel Guide: 496 reviews and 1,623 photos
Newport is a great little area by the sea. There is much to do here beyond seeing mansions (although that is fun!). There are plenty of little curiousity shops to tempt even the most unwilling of travelers.
- Pros:The mansions, the nice people, and the oceans
- Cons:The weather can be predictable...after all it is New England
- In a nutshell:More Than Just the Mansions!
The mansions are all fascinating in Newport but Rosecliff happens to be one of the most beautiful in my opinion. The... more travel advice
Not many people I know have had the pleasure of trying Gelato. On a recent trip to Newport I was able to experience some... more travel advice
Princess104's Related Pages
Newport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guilded Age Mansions and More"
- "Newport Mansions and So Much More!"
- "NEWPORT, RHODE ISLAND ~ THE CITY BY THE SEA"
- "Basaic Newport Page"
- "Newport, Rhode island"
- "Newport, Rhode Island"
- "A few days in Newport"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newport
- Hotels in Newport
- Transportation in Newport
- Nightlife in Newport
- Restaurants in Newport
- Shopping in Newport
- Warnings and Dangers in Newport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newport
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Newport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newport
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhode Island Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Boston Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Newport Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.