"Rhode Island: The Ocean State" Top 5 Page for this destination Rhode Island by Princess104
Rhode Island Travel Guide: 1,408 reviews and 3,519 photos
Rhode Island is the smallest state, but it has a lot of character. The people are quite friendly and the atmosphere is quaint. It is a nice place to go to, to get away from it all.
- Pros:The people, the atmosphere, the beaches
- Cons:It is small and sometimes a little too quaint
- In a nutshell:Small State With Big Character!
Slater Mill is a living history museum. Comprised of three houses which teach one about the mills that were used in the... more travel advice
This restaurant is perfect for those looking for a little Rhode Island flavor. Located only in Rhode Island the food is... more travel advice
Princess104's Related Pages
Rhode Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rhode Island- the smallest state W/ BIG SURPRISES"
- "Rhode Island"
- "Little Rhody"
- "A Small State with a Big State of Mind:)"
- "Rhode Island: The Ocean State"
- "frankcanfly's Rhode Island Page"
- "The Ocean State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rhode Island
- Hotels in Rhode Island
- Transportation in Rhode Island
- Nightlife in Rhode Island
- Restaurants in Rhode Island
- Shopping in Rhode Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Rhode Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rhode Island
- 14 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rhode Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rhode Island
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhode Island Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Boston Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Newport Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.