"Judi's Hometown" Top 5 Page for this destination Tulsa by JudiandBill
Tulsa Travel Guide: 187 reviews and 385 photos
I was born in Tulsa, and have lived here all my life except for a two year stint in Kenya, during the 1980s with my family. Tulsa has so many wonderful areas the visit, and we're a big city in Oklahoma, but with a friendly hometown atmosphere.
- Pros:Friendly city, low cost of living, moderate temperatures but still see all four seasons
- Cons:A few parts of town run down, downtown trying to renovate
- In a nutshell:A Great Place to Visit and I Love Living Here!
A great "ecclectic" club within the Trade Winds Central Hotel, any age from mid 20s - to 60s, can find fun here. Live... more travel advice
The Infamous Route 66 goes right through Tulsa, and if you tour it and head east, you'll come to many Oklahoma treasured... more travel advice
JudiandBill's Related Pages
Tulsa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tulsa - A Treasure Worth Discovering"
- "Livin' On Tulsa Time"
- "Born There but a Visitor Now"
- "Livin' on Tulsa Time"
- "Judi's Hometown"
- "...Bagged a deer at the weekend !!!...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tulsa
- Hotels in Tulsa
- Transportation in Tulsa
- Nightlife in Tulsa
- Restaurants in Tulsa
- Shopping in Tulsa
- Warnings and Dangers in Tulsa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tulsa
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tulsa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tulsa
Photos in TulsaSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Cleveland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tulsa Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Windsor Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 1 review, 5 photos