"Best Friends Enjoying Travel" JudiandBill's Profile

The Two of Us

We try to get together every three to four months and spend a weekend just seeing the sites and having a great time together. Bill comes to Tulsa, or I fly to Columbus, but no matter where we are, or what we do, we have tons of fun!

December, 2004 New Years Eve

My birthday falls the day before New Years Eve. For years I've not enjoyed it because you can't get people to go out to party two nights in a row! Not TRUE of Bill however!
He spent a week with me to see out my old age, and see in the new year! As usual we had a wonderful time, but stayed close to Tulsa this time. We're planning a trip to Gatlinburg in April ... so we'll have more travel pictures then!

Fun in Cleveland - when we first met.

Dick's Last Resort with chatroom friends Jeannie and Angie!

Bill's first visit to Tulsa, July 2003

Bill's first time to Tulsa gave me a chance to show him my hometown! I think my children scared him! Our family is known for wearing wigs, masks, and feathers... anything to be wild and crazy!

Judi's first visit to Columbus, October 2003

My first visit was wonderful! There are so many sites to see, and the fall colors were beautiful. We took the "Short North Gallery Crawl". I recommend it to everyone!

January, 2004, can be COLD in Columbus!

This trip was what we call our "anniversary" trip from the first time we got acquainted online. The snow just added to the trip.

Bill's July 2004 Trip to Tulsa

Bill spent the holiday weekend with me, and we spent more time seeing things around the Tulsa Area. Here we are within the Blue Whale located in Catoosa Oklahoma. Visit my Travel pages for more about this trip.

October 2004 Judi to Columbus and Beyond!

This trip was truly one of our best yet, as we drove from Columbus north seeing sites I have placed in my album. One of the true highlights of this trip was Bill's surprise gift of Opera Tickets for us. The Detroit Opera House was spectacular, in itself. Old world design, in the heart of Downtown Detroit. It was Bill's first Opera, and I think I have him hooked now! Word to the wise - avoid spiked heels at the opera house... there is no elevator and the steps are VERY NARROW! My size 9s were throbbing by the time we left! :-)

• Intro Updated Jan 15, 2005

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2006 at 9:31 AM

Heyyyyyyy Judi & Bill , Happy Birthday and Happy New Year to you both

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2006 at 5:31 PM

Happy Birthday, Judi - and Merry Christmas to you and Bill - from your friends in LOVEland. Oh yeah, Happy New Year too!

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2005 at 4:41 PM

♫♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫and a Happy Birthday♫♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU♫HAPPY BD TO YOU♫♫ HAPPY BD TO JUDI♫HAPPY BD TO YOU (~_~)ღ

• Dec 30, 2005 at 2:38 AM

Many many happy returns of the day. Happy birthday . Greetings from India. Also wishing you a Happy New Year. May ,2006 , bring you great happiness and exciting travels .

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2005 at 1:45 AM

Happy Birthday !Wishing you a Happy New Year 2006! Greetings from Poland.

• JuraidahJ's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2005 at 9:38 PM

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year..

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
JudiandBill's Profile Photo

JudiandBill

“Wanna check it out? OH YES LETS!”

Real Name