"City on the water" Stockholm by cucumbre
Stockholm Travel Guide: 4,061 reviews and 9,959 photos
It was the beginning of Dec, cold and gray. There were more nights than days. But its old-world charm captured my senses totally. Some shots during the precious, short day time.
Peeping through the small round window of my room on Af Chapman, the century-old ship. See the large Christmas tree and lights on the opposite shore?
It's the First of Advert. I felt Christmas here in the narrow walkways amid warm orange lights.
Katarinahissen is a public elevator and such elevators are unique in Stockholm. The original elevator was built between... more travel advice
The glass and steel monument at Sergels Torg is called Kristallvertikalaccent, meaning Crystal Vertical Accent and was... more travel advice
cucumbre's Related Pages
Stockholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Stockholm"
- "My own water baby"
- "Stockholm in 5 days"
- "STOCKHOLM - THE CITY OF BRIDGES!"
- "Stockholm - beauty on water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Transportation in Stockholm
- Nightlife in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping in Stockholm
- Warnings and Dangers in Stockholm
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stockholm
- 14 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Stockholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockholm
Photos in StockholmSee All Photos (14)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Pangkor Intro, 23 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Redang Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lumut Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue