Pulau Pangkor Off The Beaten Path Tips by cucumbre Top 5 Page for this destination
Pulau Pangkor Off The Beaten Path: 10 reviews and 16 photos
At Pangkor Laut facing Pasir Bogak beach
It is quite difficult to visit the renowned Pangkor Laut Island unless you are staying at its resort. One way to reach there is to canoe over from Pasir Bogak beach. We landed on a secluded stretch of beach just over Pasir Bogak. The water was much clearer there, the sand was soft and very fine... and mosquitoes welcomed your visit. So carry some repellent with you. ;)
Between the 2 islands, it can be a bit strenuous to maneuver the canoe due to the current. But the reward was the beach.
Kampung Teluk Nibung
This small kampung is off the main road opposite a cemetery, slightly north of Sungai Pinang Kecil. The families there are friendly and allowed us to explore the area. Catch a glimpse of the kampung life there.
More Reviews (21)
- See All Tourist office
- Shop for gifts
- See All Motorcycle's key and contact no.
- See All Road safety
cucumbre's Related Pages
Pulau Pangkor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pulau Pangkor"
- "Pangkor Laut"
- "Pangkor Laut - A bit of paradise"
- "Beautiful Island"
- "Orange Pangkor"
- "Selamat Datang ke Pulau Pangkor"
- "Jen in Pangkor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Pangkor
- Hotels in Pulau Pangkor
- Transportation in Pulau Pangkor
- Nightlife in Pulau Pangkor
- Restaurants in Pulau Pangkor
- Shopping in Pulau Pangkor
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Pangkor
- See All...
Explore the World
- Le Faou
- Plum Island
- Istana Negara Hotels
- Tripoli Hotels
- Garsington Hotels
- Natimuk Hotels
- Alaska Off The Beaten Path
- Daytrip to Bled
- Slovenia Off The Beaten Path
- The Islands off of Ft. Myers
- Cameron Highlands Off The Beaten Path
- Fethiye Off The Beaten Path
- Banjul Off The Beaten Path
- Isla de la Piedra (Stone Island)
- Caracas Off The Beaten Path
- Haute-Normandie Off The Beaten Path
- Cuernavaca Off The Beaten Path
- Kuopio Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Pulau Pangkor
- 23 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pulau Pangkor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Pangkor
Photos in Pulau PangkorSee All Photos (51)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Pangkor Intro, 23 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Redang Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lumut Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue