"Macau April 2004" Macao by luv2tango
Macao Travel Guide: 1,801 reviews and 5,508 photos
While we were in Hong Kong we decided to take a day trip to Macau to do a little sightseeing and to try our luck at the casinos.
We caught the jetfoil at the Hong Kong Ferry Terminal. They leave every 15 minutes and run 24 hours a day. Trip to Macau takes about 1 hour. Price was aprx $20 US one way. There are a few different companies offering service. We used TurboJET.
The main plaza was very pretty with its colonial-style buildings. Had some lunch in a nice little local place and accidently ordered pork intestines with noodles(no english menu). We discovered this after we had finished eating them, so obviously they were not that bad.
Tried our luck at some casinos, had fun while the money lasted.
luv2tango's Related Pages
Macao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IMPREXXION: MACAU"
- "Bem-Vindo a Macau - Welcome to Macau"
- "Macau - former Portuguese Colony"
- "aramat's new Macao Page"
- "Portuguese Heritage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Macao
- Hotels in Macao
- Transportation in Macao
- Nightlife in Macao
- Restaurants in Macao
- Shopping in Macao
- Warnings and Dangers in Macao
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Macao
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Macao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Macao
Top 5 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Alberta Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos