Newcastle Off The Beaten Path Tips by Linda_T Top 5 Page for this destination
Newcastle Off The Beaten Path: 50 reviews and 98 photos
Visit Morpeth - In the heart of Hunter River Country, just a few kilometres from Maitland is the historic village of Morpeth. Classified by the National Trust, Morpeth was established in 1821 on the banks of the Hunter River. It was once a thriving river port for ships taking goods around Australia and the world. Visitors can meander through the village with a self-guided heritage walk brochure and look at the beautiful sandstone buildings and pathways.
More Reviews (23)
Linda_T's Related Pages
Newcastle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The 21st century, puts the "new" back in Newcastle"
- "Beach Days, Harbour Sights, City Nights"
- "WHY AM I DOING HERE ????"
- "Was Once A Steel City"
- "Sweetberry's Newcastle Page"
- "NEWCASTLE NEW SOUTH WALES.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newcastle
- Hotels in Newcastle
- Transportation in Newcastle
- Nightlife in Newcastle
- Restaurants in Newcastle
- Shopping in Newcastle
- Warnings and Dangers in Newcastle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newcastle
- 24 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Newcastle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newcastle
Top 5 Pages
- Penang Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos