"Newcastle" Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle by Linda_T
Newcastle Travel Guide: 347 reviews and 613 photos
I have lived in the Newcastle area for over 25 years and love it. It's well worth a the trip from Sydney. Trains to Newcastle leave Sydney every hour and is a very scenic 2 1/2 hour trip.
Newcastle has the best beaches as does Port Stephens only a short bus ride further north.
Wonderful food and service at this Award Winning restaurant. Bookings essential. All the food is wonderful, this is the... more travel advice
The Civic is one of Australia's great historic theatres and hosts a wide range of musicals, plays, concerts, dance and... more travel advice
Linda_T's Related Pages
Newcastle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The 21st century, puts the "new" back in Newcastle"
- "Beach Days, Harbour Sights, City Nights"
- "WHY AM I DOING HERE ????"
- "Was Once A Steel City"
- "Sweetberry's Newcastle Page"
- "NEWCASTLE NEW SOUTH WALES.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newcastle
- Hotels in Newcastle
- Transportation in Newcastle
- Nightlife in Newcastle
- Restaurants in Newcastle
- Shopping in Newcastle
- Warnings and Dangers in Newcastle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newcastle
- 24 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Newcastle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newcastle
Top 5 Pages
- Penang Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos