"Wine Country" Top 5 Page for this destination Pokolbin by Linda_T
Pokolbin Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 142 photos
The Hunter Valley is a 2 hour drive north of cosmopolitan Sydney. There is so much to do in the Valley that it is hard to know where to start.
Exciting wineries and cellar doors have been joined by a fantastic spread of shops restaurants and attractions making it the most visited wine region in Australia.
Concerts featuring world famous performers regularly make the Hunter a part of their tours - ranging from jazz to opera, blues, classical and pop musicians from around the world.
The Hunter has become the first-choice destination for the ultimate in romantic weddings ... the locations and facilities are perfect.
Located in the heart of the Hunter vineyards at the foothills of the Brokenback Ranges are the spectacular Hunter Valley... more travel advice
Peterson Champagne House The only winery in the Hunter Valley specialising in the production of premium sparkling... more travel advice
Linda_T's Related Pages
Pokolbin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A grape for all seasons"
- "Welcome to Wine Country!!!! :-)"
- "Heart of the Hunter Valley Wine Region"
- "Wine Country"
- "The Heart of the Hunter Wine Valley"
- "what a lovely day"
- "Hunter Valley"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pokolbin
- Hotels in Pokolbin
- Transportation in Pokolbin
- Restaurants in Pokolbin
- Shopping in Pokolbin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pokolbin
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pokolbin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pokolbin
Top 5 Pages
- Penang Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos