"Bangkok" Bangkok by Linda_T
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,366 reviews and 23,038 photos
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. It is the centre of politics, economy, education, culture, and transportation. A large number of tourists often travel to Bangkok because there are so many attractions to visit. The other attraction is the friendly people and wonderful culture. Thai people are very generous; it is a family based culture. Thais call there neighbor “pee” (older brother or sister) or “nong” (younger brother or sister). It is said Bangkok is one of the safest cities to visit.
MBK Center , an enormous 8-storey marble mall opened in 1985, is one of the biggest shopping malls in Asia . The center... more travel advice
Linda_T's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Top 5 Pages
- Penang Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Intro, 24 reviews, 21 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos