"Travels with the One I Love" baldridged's Profile
Salmon Lake is one of our favorite local escapes. Leaving behind the sounds and smells of civilization, and just 40 minutes from home, a day spend canoeing, picnicknig, and fishing is the only therapy we need. Brown trout with wild rice makes for a delightful meal afterwards. Good job Jim!
We spent 3 days on Vancouver Island, taking the Ferry from Seattle. The weather was stunning, the people so very friendly and the island was lovely. Great food, delightful accommodations. Then, we ferryed over to Vancouver.
Vancouver was PICTURE PERFECT! And again the people were so wonderful. Granville Island was a cooks dream with the fabulous Farmers Market. We ate lunches out but wined and dined in our rented apartment with the divine cuisine we picked up at the market.
Diane and I were in Portugal, Lisbon for a brief but fabulous vacation. Rented a car and just took off fancy free. Loved Sintra, Cascais, Lisbon! So enchanted with Portugal that my husband and I are going back next fall.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 4 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Bordeaux Forum "Re: Accommodations in Bordeaux /..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Oregon State of Mind"
- updated a Portland Travel Page "Oregon State of Mind"
- Wrote a Review Rose Festival First Weekend in June-Annually in Portland Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "Travels with the One I Love"
PhotosSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Portland Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Sintra Intro, 3 photos
- Reno Intro, 3 photos
- Lake Tahoe State Park Intro, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 photo
- Oregon Intro, 1 photo
- Lisbon Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.