"Williamsport" Williamsport by riotgirlpeeps
Williamsport Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 33 photos
This is a town that has not yet capitalized on the history available to it.
Most commonly known as the home of "Little League Baseball", they even have a museum dedicated to the topic.
Every year visitors come from around the globe for the "Little League World Series", and although not the focus of my visit the town seems to be very prideful of that past.
Aside from that the Chamber of Commerce is slowly working into making the towns history more well known.
One local merchant I spoke to is trying to push that topic so that there is more tourism for the beautiful victorian mansions and obvious character the town has.
- Pros:Great History, Beautiful Location, Beautiful Architecture
- Cons:Not presently well set up for tourists for anything other than little league baseball.
- In a nutshell:Very interesting old town with character and untouched potential.
Williamsport has an immense cemetary. There are some very beautiful vaults and statues to be found in it. It sits on top... more travel advice
Interesting Local Brewery with some award winning brews. Better menu than the typical brewery burger joint, very... more travel advice
riotgirlpeeps' Related Pages
Williamsport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of Little League Baseball"
- "wallypup's new Williamsport page"
- "Welcome to Billtown!"
- "chenata's new Williamsport Page"
- "CENTRAL PA'S BEST!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Williamsport
- Hotels in Williamsport
- Restaurants in Williamsport
- Shopping in Williamsport
- Warnings and Dangers in Williamsport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Williamsport
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Williamsport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Williamsport
Top 5 Pages
- Minneapolis Intro, 10 reviews, 2 photos
- Williamsport Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Anoka Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Plymouth 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Saint Cloud Intro, 3 reviews