"St. Cloud, besides just being a college town" Saint Cloud by riotgirlpeeps
Saint Cloud Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 28 photos
Established in the 1850's St. Cloud is very centrally located in the state.
The population is not even 500,000 but it is very well known as a college town with at least three colleges that I can think of.
- Pros:Central Location in Minnesota, Gardens and Public Parks
- Cons:Many stop lights
Although mainly overrun with college students and those aren't old enough to drink this is still a very interesting and... more travel advice
riotgirlpeeps' Related Pages
Saint Cloud Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Musinger Garden"
- "Saint Cloud"
- "Saint Cloud "Granite City""
- "St. Cloud, besides just being a college town"
- "Just a Daisy"
- "jcm3695's new Saint Cloud Page"
- "Saint Cloud, US"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Cloud
- Hotels in Saint Cloud
- Nightlife in Saint Cloud
- Restaurants in Saint Cloud
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Cloud
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Cloud
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Saint Cloud?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Cloud
Top 5 Pages
- Minneapolis Intro, 10 reviews, 2 photos
- Williamsport Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Anoka Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Plymouth 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Saint Cloud Intro, 3 reviews