"Aegina" Aegina Island by lina112
Aegina Island Travel Guide: 142 reviews and 425 photos
The end of the one day trip took me to the wonderful island of Aegina. 17 miles South of Pireaus, Aegina is the largest and most important island in the Saronic Gulf, inhabited since the second millenium B.C. Aegina has a very pistachio groves, on which is based its economy. In the port there is a typical fish market and very colourfull floating fruit and vegetable market.
According to myth, Aphaia, who is identified with Britomartis, daughter of Zeus and Karme, was loved by Minos and, to... more travel advice
lina112's Related Pages
Aegina Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aegina - the Pearl of the Argosaronic Gulf"
- "One Day Cruise"
- "Visiting the Island of Aegina"
- "Just take a boat & drink your coffee in an island"
- "So close to Athens, so far away..."
- "Aigina (Aegina)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aegina Island
- Hotels in Aegina Island
- Transportation in Aegina Island
- Nightlife in Aegina Island
- Restaurants in Aegina Island
- Shopping in Aegina Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Aegina Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Aegina Island
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Aegina Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aegina Island
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 61 reviews, 95 photos
- Dublin Intro, 54 reviews, 94 photos
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 88 photos
- Prague Intro, 50 reviews, 68 photos
- Rome Intro, 47 reviews, 59 photos
- Florence Intro, 27 reviews, 79 photos
- Granada Intro, 36 reviews, 58 photos
- Athens Intro, 43 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Córdoba Intro, 27 reviews, 58 photos
Latest Aegina Island hotel reviews