"Day Trip to Karlovy Vary" Karlovy Vary by lina112
Karlovy Vary Travel Guide: 250 reviews and 899 photos
Karlovy Vary is a spa city situated in the western part of the Czech Republic on the confluence of the Ohøe and Teplá rivers. Emperor Charles IV, founded the city in the 1370s. It is historically famous for its hot springs (13 main springs, about 300 smaller springs, and the warm-water Teplá River).
- Pros:A great place
Lunch was included on our excursion and the place where we had it, was on the thermal hotel. The menu consist on 3... more travel advice
On our way back to Prague from Karlovy Vary we stopped on Krusovice brewery factory to buy some beers. Unfortunatly we... more travel advice
lina112's Related Pages
Karlovy Vary Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hot springs & cooool architecture"
- "Karlovy Vary - Karlsbad"
- "Karlovy Vary / Karlsbad"
- "Karlovy Vary – The Bohemian spa town"
- "KARLOVY VARY - The Spa Town -"
- "Day Trip to Karlovy Vary"
- "Day of Water Treatment"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karlovy Vary
- Hotels in Karlovy Vary
- Transportation in Karlovy Vary
- Nightlife in Karlovy Vary
- Restaurants in Karlovy Vary
- Shopping in Karlovy Vary
- Warnings and Dangers in Karlovy Vary
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlovy Vary
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Karlovy Vary?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlovy Vary
Photos in Karlovy VarySee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 153 photos
- London Intro, 61 reviews, 95 photos
- Dublin Intro, 54 reviews, 94 photos
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 88 photos
- Prague Intro, 50 reviews, 68 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 32 reviews, 83 photos
- Rome Intro, 47 reviews, 59 photos
- Florence Intro, 27 reviews, 79 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos