"JUST LONDON" London by lina112
London Travel Guide: 25,109 reviews and 56,263 photos
Again in London i couldn´t belive it, last time was 5 years ago and this is long long time. Is a pleasure visit this great city one of my favourite one. Five days are not enough but i did not stop it, southbank, St. Paul´s Cathedral, Brittish Musuem, Tate Modern......well have a look to the page and you´ll see it.
- Pros:Free entrance on most museums
- Cons:Crazy weather in May
- In a nutshell:Is London what can I say?
One of the most famous legends of the Tower of London is the most famous of its inhabitants: the seven ravens. According... more travel advice
The Albert Memorial is a monument built in memory of Prince Albert, consort of Queen Victoria. Queen Victoria ordered... more travel advice
- See All Next to St Pancras International
- See All Camden Town
- See All London Night
- See All Walking
- Day trip to Greenwich
lina112's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 61 Reviews
- 95 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (95)
Top 10 Pages
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 153 photos
- London Intro, 61 reviews, 95 photos
- Dublin Intro, 54 reviews, 94 photos
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 88 photos
- Prague Intro, 50 reviews, 68 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 32 reviews, 83 photos
- Rome Intro, 47 reviews, 59 photos
- Florence Intro, 27 reviews, 79 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos