"ARAN ISLANDS" Top 5 Page for this destination Aran Island by lina112
Aran Island Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 75 photos
The Aran Islands comprise three islands (Inis Mór, Inis Meáin and Inis Óirr) located at the mouth of Galway Bay. The names are Irish language for 'the big island', 'the middle island', 'the south island' respectivly.
The Aran Islands are rich in the language, culture and heritage of Ireland.
The islands can be reached by sea by catching a ferry at Rossaveal, or by air at Connemara Regional airport near Inverin.
The best way to get the islands is by Ferry. There´s several ferrys every day from Rossaveal to Inis Mor. I booked the... more travel advice
lina112's Related Pages
Aran Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aran Islands"
- "`Man of Aran'"
- "ARAN ISLANDS"
- "Great Island"
- "Walls of inishmore"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aran Island
- Hotels in Aran Island
- Transportation in Aran Island
- Shopping in Aran Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Aran Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aran Island
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Aran Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aran Island
Photos in Aran IslandSee All Photos (3)
Videos in Aran IslandSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 153 photos
- London Intro, 61 reviews, 95 photos
- Dublin Intro, 54 reviews, 94 photos
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 88 photos
- Prague Intro, 50 reviews, 68 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 32 reviews, 83 photos
- Rome Intro, 47 reviews, 59 photos
- Florence Intro, 27 reviews, 79 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos