"CASARES" Top 5 Page for this destination Casares by lina112
Casares Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 118 photos
Casares is between the Ronda highland, the Costa del Sol, and the Campo de Gibraltar. A landscape of red rocks split by deep gorges in the Sierra Bermeja; of forests and circles of pines which have survived the fires, and in the shadows climb to the peak to join in Los Reales (1.440 m.) to the advance of the firs of the higland.
- Pros:Beautiful place and beautiful sights
- In a nutshell:A small village with a great history
Located within the Castle Enclosure, it was built in the CVI Century. Nowdays we can visit only part of its single... more travel advice
The ruins of the mooris wall and castle is located on the highest part of the town, they marked the boundaries of the... more travel advice
lina112's Related Pages
Casares Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Casares, Andalucia"
- "ANDALUCIA WHITE VILLAGE"
- "Casares, lovely white village over the mountains"
- "Casares - A white Andalucian village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Casares
- Hotels in Casares
- Transportation in Casares
- Restaurants in Casares
- Warnings and Dangers in Casares
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Casares
- 10 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Casares?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Casares
Photos in CasaresSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 153 photos
- London Intro, 61 reviews, 95 photos
- Dublin Intro, 54 reviews, 94 photos
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 88 photos
- Prague Intro, 50 reviews, 68 photos
- Rome Intro, 47 reviews, 59 photos
- Florence Intro, 27 reviews, 79 photos
- Granada Intro, 36 reviews, 58 photos
- Athens Intro, 43 reviews, 42 photos