"MALAGA "CAPITAL OF THE COSTA DEL SOL"" Top 5 Page for this destination Málaga by lina112
Málaga Travel Guide: 887 reviews and 2,326 photos
Founded by the Phoenicians in the seventh century a. C., Malaga was a confederated city of the Roman Empire and a prosperous Medina Andalusí four times the capital of his own kingdom, which fell after its accession to the Crown of Castile in 1487. During the nineteenth century the town experienced a remarkable and revolutionary activity that stood as the first industrial city in Spain and earned him the title the first in danger of freedom. Stage one of the bloodiest episodes of the Spanish Civil War hero and the explosion of the tourist boom of the'60s and'70s, Malaga is now a significant economic and cultural center at the regional and an important hub of communications with its port and airport.
- In a nutshell:More than sun and beach
A paradise for gourmands and for snacking. They have cupcakes, cakes, brownies, cookies, tea, coffee, milkshakes and... more travel advice
With the new terminal at Málaga airport or T3 Starbucks arrives too, there are 2, the first one in front of checking... more travel advice
lina112's Related Pages
Málaga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MALAGA LA BELLA"
- "MALAGA "CAPITAL OF THE COSTA DEL SOL""
- "MAGNIFICENT MALAGA"
- "There's more to Malaga than the airport"
- "Malaga & Costa del Sol UNDER RECONSTRUCTION....."
- "A WONDERFUL DAY WITH SPECIAL FRIENDS"
- "The Fortress and castle on top ranks high"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Málaga
- Hotels in Málaga
- Transportation in Málaga
- Nightlife in Málaga
- Restaurants in Málaga
- Shopping in Málaga
- Warnings and Dangers in Málaga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Málaga
- 33 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Málaga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Málaga
Photos in MálagaSee All Photos (55)
Videos in MálagaSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 153 photos
- London Intro, 61 reviews, 95 photos
- Dublin Intro, 54 reviews, 94 photos
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 88 photos
- Prague Intro, 50 reviews, 68 photos
- Rome Intro, 47 reviews, 59 photos
- Florence Intro, 27 reviews, 79 photos
- Granada Intro, 36 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Málaga Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue