"MALAGA "CAPITAL OF THE COSTA DEL SOL"" Top 5 Page for this destination Málaga by lina112
Málaga Travel Guide: 936 reviews and 2,496 photos
Founded by the Phoenicians in the seventh century a. C., Malaga was a confederated city of the Roman Empire and a prosperous Medina Andalusí four times the capital of his own kingdom, which fell after its accession to the Crown of Castile in 1487. During the nineteenth century the town experienced a remarkable and revolutionary activity that stood as the first industrial city in Spain and earned him the title the first in danger of freedom. Stage one of the bloodiest episodes of the Spanish Civil War hero and the explosion of the tourist boom of the'60s and'70s, Malaga is now a significant economic and cultural center at the regional and an important hub of communications with its port and airport.
- In a nutshell:More than sun and beach
Metro arrived to Málaga last July, yesssss three years later but it´s here. There are two lines that connect university... more travel advice
If you visit pantano del Agujero and Jardin Botanico la Concepcion you must stop here for lunch. They offer the best... more travel advice
lina112's Related Pages
Málaga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MALAGA LA BELLA"
- "MAGNIFICENT MALAGA"
- "MALAGA "CAPITAL OF THE COSTA DEL SOL""
- "There's more to Malaga than the airport"
- "Malaga & Costa del Sol UNDER RECONSTRUCTION....."
- "A WONDERFUL DAY WITH SPECIAL FRIENDS"
- "The Fortress and castle on top ranks high"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Málaga
- Hotels in Málaga
- Transportation in Málaga
- Nightlife in Málaga
- Restaurants in Málaga
- Shopping in Málaga
- Warnings and Dangers in Málaga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Málaga
- 34 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Málaga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Málaga
- updated a Málaga Travel Page "MALAGA "CAPITAL OF THE COSTA DEL SOL""
- Uploaded a Photo to "MALAGA "CAPITAL OF THE COSTA DEL SOL""
- Wrote a Review Metro in Málaga Transportation
- Posted in Travel Edinburgh Forum "Re: Where to go"
- Uploaded a Video to Málaga
- Commented on one of wroclawiak's Málaga travel pages
Videos in MálagaSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 153 photos
- London Intro, 61 reviews, 95 photos
- Dublin Intro, 54 reviews, 94 photos
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 88 photos
- Prague Intro, 50 reviews, 68 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 32 reviews, 83 photos
- Rome Intro, 47 reviews, 59 photos
- Florence Intro, 27 reviews, 79 photos
- Granada Intro, 36 reviews, 58 photos