"Marbella" Marbella by lina112

Marbella Travel Guide: 568 reviews and 2,067 photos

2nd European VT Meeting

I have been in Marbella for several times, but this one it has been the one where i have known the real Marbella. And the 2nd European VT Meeting was the perfect excuse to go to Marbella for a day trip. I spent a very nice day with all members and i have the chance to meet new members.

Thank you to Carmen and Stace for the organization of the meeting you have done a great job and we enjoyed so much.

• Pros:Beautiful Old Town
  • Last visit to Marbella: May 2006
  • Intro Updated May 12, 2006

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2009 at 2:50 AM

What a beautiful town. Can see why that's a great VT meet site. Hope you had a wonderful birthday and all your wishes come to pass.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2008 at 4:10 AM

Enjoyed your insights about Marbella. Lucky you to have attended the big VT meet.

• adema29's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2008 at 4:08 AM

Nice tips and photos! You made me think of a good Tiramisu now:)

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2007 at 12:06 PM

Beautiful town indeed, great info about Marbella, thanks for share, greets RoyJava, Holland

• balfor's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2007 at 5:54 AM

Nice tips on Marbella. I HAVE to get my pages updated. I'm sorry that I don't remember meeting you in Marbella. :-( But it was a great time!!!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2006 at 2:56 PM

You've done a great job on this Marbella page Lina. I like the way you put the tip in English and then in Spanish. That is cool!. What a wonderful VT meeting it was.

• Hosell's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2006 at 1:13 PM

Te está quedando muy bien la página! si necesitas más fotos solo tienes que cojerlas de mi página,la que te hice en el barco esta muy bien! hasta pronto y saludos desde Alicante!!

• VincentJJ's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2006 at 1:45 AM

It was nice meeting U there @ Marbella! greets Vince.

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2006 at 5:09 AM

I went to Marbella lots of years ago. I hope to go back there soon. Ciao!

lina112 Visits Here Frequently!

lina112

“What´s next?”

Badges & Stats in Marbella

Have you been to Marbella?

Latest Activity in Marbella