"Colourful Burano" Burano by lina112
Burano Travel Guide: 203 reviews and 688 photos
Burano is a pretty island in the northern part of the Venetian lagoon, 7 kilometres from Venice. The island is famous for its production of lace, the colour houses and is homeland of composer Baldassar Galuppi.
Burano es un preciosa isla situada en la parte norte de la laguna, a 7 km de Venecia. La isla es famosa por la producción de encaje de hilo, las casas de colores y es patria del compositor Baldassare Galuppi.
- Pros:Beautiful and peaceful island
- Cons:Mosquitos when night falls
- In a nutshell:Beautiful Island
Night was falling when we where waiting for the vaporetto to back to lido, when we decided it strolling around the... more travel advice
Exploring Burano provides countless photo opportunities. There are many charming yards, squares where drying laundry and... more travel advice
lina112's Related Pages
Burano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Burano – colour your soul"
- "Burano - land of thousands colours"
- "United Colours of ....Burano!"
- "Burano - Colourful Little Island of the Lagoon"
- "Colourful Burano"
- "Bold, Beautiful, But Buggy, Burano"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Burano
- Transportation in Burano
- Nightlife in Burano
- Restaurants in Burano
- Shopping in Burano
- Warnings and Dangers in Burano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Burano
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Burano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burano
Photos in BuranoSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 61 reviews, 95 photos
- Dublin Intro, 54 reviews, 94 photos
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 105 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 34 reviews, 88 photos
- Prague Intro, 50 reviews, 68 photos
- Rome Intro, 47 reviews, 59 photos
- Florence Intro, 27 reviews, 79 photos
- Granada Intro, 36 reviews, 58 photos
- Athens Intro, 43 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Córdoba Intro, 27 reviews, 58 photos