"Moravskoslezske Beskydy" Moravskoslezske Beskydy by Zajem
Moravskoslezske Beskydy Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 12 photos
Moravskoslezske Beskydy (Moravia-Silesian Beskydy Mts.) with its highest Mt. Lysa hora 1324 m lay in north-eastern part of Moravia by the border of the Czech Republic with Slovakia and Poland. Moravskoslezke Beskydy are a part of Beskydy as entire Mountains, where also Silesian Beskydy, Vsetinske vrchy (the hills of Vsetin) and Javorniky Mts. belong.
The beauty of Beskydy is best seen in the area of Frydland nad Ostravici (Frydlant apon Ostravice), area of Jablunkov and polish Wisla.
Since the hiking trails are well signed in my country, the Moravskoslezske Beskydy Mts. are, of course, used as recreation and tourist resort in summer and in winter for many ski centers, cross-country skiing and downhill ski resorts.
Zajem's Related Pages
Moravskoslezske Beskydy Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moravskoslezske Beskydy
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Moravskoslezske Beskydy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moravskoslezske Beskydy
Photos in Moravskoslezske BeskydySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ostrava Intro, 35 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hlavni Mesto Praha Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos
- Czech Republic Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos
- Uherske Hradiste 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Krnov Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Budapest Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Hranice Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Rychvald Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mikulov Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Pustevne Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos