Ostrava Nightlife Tips by Zajem Top 5 Page for this destination
Ostrava Nightlife: 18 reviews and 25 photos
Bernie's Irish Pub by night
I visited and spent two very pleasant evenings (March 18.,19) at this pub. They celebrated St.Patrick Day. You could have listended to live music or to win a butt in a contest.
Comming here by ordinary day you can sit down by the window, drink your beer or Irish whisky, listening to Irish music and enjoy watching the people in Stodolni street.
Do you speak English language? I can make you sure you won't have any problem with the comunication. The waitresses can speak the same languages there :-).
Sun - closed
Mon - Thur - 2:00 pm - 2:00 am
Fri, Sat - 2:00 pm - 4:00 am
What would you like to drink?
Guiness - 0.4 l - 59,- Kc
Pilsener Urquell - 0.3 l - 18,- Kc
Pilsener Urquell - 0.5 l - 30,- Kc
Radegast - 0.3 l - 17,- Kc
Radegast - 0.5 l - 29,- Kc
Murphy's blend - red - 0.4 l - 39,- Kc
Soft drinks like Sprite, Coca~Cola, and so on cost about 22,- Kc per 0.3 l
Wine - 0.2 l - 30,-Kc
Irish whisky - 0.04 l - 50 - 110,- Kc
Scotish whisky - 0.04 l - 55 - 130,- Kc
American bourbouns and whisky - 0.04 l -55 - 75,- Kc
Something to eat? Bernie's Irish pub doesn't offer own meals. You can order a pizza from next door. There is Pizzateria behind the corner (Podebradova street).
Dress Code: Again t-shirt or a shirt with jeans is good combination.
Address: Stodolni street 14
Directions: Bernie's pub is located just on the corner of Stodolni and Podebradova streets
Phone: +420 776 772 716
Theme: People Watching
There are clubs for dancing, pubs for drinking there along this very famous street. I think, people not only over my country know this place.
Dress Code: You can wear you feel fine in. Combination of t-shirt or shirt with jeans can be good one.
Address: Stodolni street in the city center
Directions: If you come to Ostrava by train, you can take a tram and take off at "Stodolni" stop. If you come by car, every body can tell you and show you the direction to this street.
More Reviews (33)
- See All Finally a connection between London and...
- See All The heap Emma
- POZOR TRAM / MIND the TRAM!
- See All Castle and brewery II.
Zajem's Related Pages
Ostrava Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The capital of Moravia-Silesian region"
- "C O L O U R S of O S T R A V A"
- "Industrial Ostrava"
- "Welcome to OSTRAVA (OSTRAU)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ostrava
- Hotels in Ostrava
- Transportation in Ostrava
- Nightlife in Ostrava
- Restaurants in Ostrava
- Shopping in Ostrava
- Warnings and Dangers in Ostrava
- See All...
Explore the World
- Foxrock Hotels
- Ahmetbeyli Hotels
- Oberengstringen Hotels
- Keaukaha Hotels
Badges & Stats in Ostrava
- 35 Reviews
- 83 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ostrava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ostrava
- Posted in Travel Vienna Forum "Ticketshop OeBB - collect ticket..."
- Wrote a Review Finally a connection between London and Ostrava in Ostrava Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Exploring the city, VT and CS meet"
- updated a Ostrava Travel Page "The capital of Moravia-Silesian region"
- Commented on one of Gili_S's Ostrava travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ostrava Intro, 35 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hlavni Mesto Praha Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos
- Czech Republic Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos
- Uherske Hradiste 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Krnov Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Budapest Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Hranice Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Rychvald Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mikulov Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Pustevne Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (53)
Latest Ostrava hotel reviews
- Zamek Zabreh
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 9, 2013
- Hotel Imperial Ostrava
- 69 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Acc-Nifos Atom Hotel
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 1, 2013
- Hotel Ruby Blue
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 16, 2013
- Hotel Maria
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 25, 2013
- Hotel Brioni
- 37 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 21, 2013